Don’t let others put thoughts into your mind that takes away your self-confidence. – Katori Hall
Today’s interview on Just Be Real is with Graham Stoney.
Graham Stoney’s a comedian who’s interested in helping people get over their limiting beliefs. As well as become their true selves.
He’s also a confidence coach and founder of Confident Man, which focuses on helping men build their self confidence.
The Journey Of Self Confidence
In this interview you’ll learn:
- How he got started on his personal development journey.
- What challenges he had to face to build his self confidence.
- How use and control of emotions make all the difference.
- Why he’s a confidence coach and what his purpose is for coaching others.
- Common barriers that get in the way of confidence and how to overcome them.
- What you need to do and the steps you need to take to be your true self.
And plenty of other insights throughout this 44 minute interview.
Some questions asked in the interview:
- When did you get started on your personal development journey?
- Since we’re on the topic of bullying, how did you overcome that?
- As a confidence coach, what’s the biggest barrier you come across?
- The mantra behind my blog is Just Be Real. What does Just Be Real mean to you?
Make sure to watch or listen to it when you’ve got an hour to spare!
I learned a lot from the interview and personally took a lot from Graham’s story. I hope you get the same out of it. 🙂
You can follow him online:ConfidentMan.net grahamstoney.com
Don’t forget to share this then speak your mind in the comments. Looking forward to it.